Welcome to Falkirk Golf Club
Falkirk Golf Club was formed in 1922 and is situated in an area of land covering 118 acres, located 1.5 miles from the centre of Falkirk.
The course is known locally as Carmuirs and the land upon which the course is sited once formed part of the Callender Estates owned by the Forbes family, historic owners of the grand Callendar House in Callender Park located near the centre of Falkirk.
We have one of the finest Parkland golf courses in Central Scotland.
The magnificent Falkirk Wheel can be seen from several parts of the course, most impressively from the 10th tee.
The Roman built Antonine Wall passes some 1300 yards to the South of the course and a fortified roman settlement was located on the South West area of the course, an area now used for the Wee Course, a 9 hole pitch and putt layout.
The club is easily accessed by road or train, lying between the Edinburgh Perth rail line and the A9 with Camelon Station only a short walk away and the A9 running adjacent.